- Luxury Beach Lodge
- 30 Deluxe Rooms & Suites
- Cocktail Bar
- Dive pool
- Beach Bar & Pool including deck with loungers around a 12m diameter circular swimming pool.
- Dining capacity of 80 people. Suitable for groups, conferences and weddings.
- Inhambane Airport transfer
- Non-motorised Water-sports
- Massage Therapy
- Mainland on the Indian Ocean
- 100ha Massinga Beach Estate and a remote 1,3kms of pristine beach.
- Massinga District, Inhambane Province, Mozambique.
- GPS: S 23°21’ 01.0”E035 °28’ 33.9”
- 568kms north of Maputo.
- 89kms north of Inhambane.
16 OCEAN FRONT DELUXE ROOMS
- Spacious en suite with a 180°sea view
- Front deck with private splash pool & sun loungers
- Extra length king-bed, luxury linen, wrap around mosquito net curtain, bath robe, room safe, hairdryer, torch, stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan & air conditioning.
- En suite bathroom with direct access to deck has a freestanding bath, rain shower, separate toilet and luxury guest amenities.
- 4 STANDARD ROOMS
- En suite room suitable for driver, pilot or guide.
12 OCEAN VIEW JUNIOR SUITES
Spacious suite comprising of:
- A bedroom with a 180°ocean view
- Extra length king-bed, luxury linen, wrap around mosquito net curtain, bath robe, slippers
- Room safe, hairdryer, torch, stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan & air conditioning In the main bedroom.
- En suite bathroom has a freestanding bath, rain shower, separate toilet and luxury guest amenities.
- A lounge with a sleeper couch suitable for an adult, stocked mini bar, tea & plunger coffee, fan and separate shower/toilet. Capacity an extra bed for a child.
- Scuba diving is off-site – Numerous reefs including Sylvia Shoal, New Year’s and Tokyo D frequented by rays, sharks, turtles, game fish and featuring soft and hard corals.
- Snorkelling at “Fingers” off the beach and also by boat, off shore.
- Sea safari, dolphin and whale watching launch is off-site.
- Deep Sea Fishing available by prior arrangement.
- Surf Fishing
- Swimming in the warm Indian Ocean.
- Beach games & walks
- Beach picnics
- Tropical disc golf
- Board Games, Table Tennis, darts, pool table, DSTV.
- Stargazing – telescope provided on the Leisure Centre deck.
- Resident Massage Therapist.
- Local tour of Massinga Beach Town
- Power supplied daily by generator from 06H00 – 12H00 and 18H00 – 22H00.
- Standard SA power points for 3 prong round plugs.
- Rooms fully serviced including an evening turndown.
- Special occasion beach picnics and in-room dining.
- Limited Vodacom cell phone reception
- No WiFi
- Payment by US$; SA Rand; Moz Meticais or VISA Credit Card
- Self Drive: 7 -8 hours driving time from Maputo. Tar road suitable for sedan on EN1 north to Massinga. Last 14kms 4×4 only; secure parking available.
- Flights: Daily flights from OR Tambo (JHB) and Maputo
- LAM Mozambique Airlines to Inhambane www.lam.co.mz
- Airport transfer at additional charge and by prior arrangement.
- Meet and Greet at Inhambane Airport. After a short drive to the Inhambane Port, a dhow will
- Sail you across the Bay of Inhambane (+- 30 mins) to Maxixe. Transport will be waiting to drive +/-45 minutes to Massinga. Water and cold drinks will be provided.
- Casual wear and flat shoes are required.
- Total duration of transfer +-1hr45.
- Dhow crossing is subject to weather permitting.
FULL BOARD RATES
- Include: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and IVA tax
- Exclude: Airport transfer, Beverages, Mini-bar, Laundry, Personal expenses, Motorised water-sports and Leisure activities.
- All Government levies, subject to change, are excluded.
- Unconfirmed rates are subject to change without notice.
- Single supplement applies.
- No children under 6 years permitted.
- Children 6 – 12 years sharing a family room pay 50% of the deluxe room per person sharing rate
- Children over 12 years of age are charged full adult rate.
- Suggested length of stay: 4 to 6 nights.
- Special offers and honeymoon packages apply to minimum stay of 4 nights